Wednesday, June 9, 2010

lee min ho wishes everyone a happy chuseok


Lee Min Ho dressed up in Korean traditional clothes and posed for pictures to wish everyone a Happy Chuseok! We already got to see what T-ara and f(x) looks like in Hanbok and now it’s the flower boy Lee Min Ho’s turn!

He sends his greetings, “Everyone be healthy and stay warm this season!” Dressed up in a nice purple hanbok, Lee Min Ho showed a new side of him to his fans.

When asked what it was like to wear hanbok he said, “This is the first time since last New Years! This hanbok is so pretty, the color, the fabric and the pattern! This Chuseok, I want to dress in hanbok and spend time with my family.”

Lee Min Ho has been keeping himself busy with a picture book, a Japan event, and traveling all around Asia meeting his fans. We all know that his popularity keeps growing and growing and he feels thankful for this, “I am so thankful for everyone who are looking out for me. Right now, I am trying to prepare what I should do in the future. Nothing is settled yet but I want to meet everyone once again with a great new project. I’m having so much trouble with language when I go to other countries and my acting!”

Who could possibly resist this smile?



No comments:

Post a Comment